e mërkurë, 27 qershor 2007

My Basketball Team

Today, I want to show you al my basketball team or all my friends that playing basketball together every sunday. I will tell about their special attack and their weakness in basketball term, haha. Sound like very nonsense. The following are their name:-
1. Lim Chin Lai(myself)- Me sometime play good and sometime play very very bad. It look like depend to my mood. Actually me quite good in basketball when rebounding. The mark I get for my skill is 75%.
2. Fong Thin Choy- This guy is a big size. No one dare to block him when he play serious. Very good in 3 point shoot. Mark is 75%
3. Ang Swee Han- The best among us in bringing ball. Very difficult to steal his ball. Quite a good shooter. Mark is 73%
4. Yap Chee Hoong- This guy is a lazy guy. U know why I say so? Because he don't like to jump to get a rebound. Just stand there to wait for ball. But quite good in shooting 2 point ball. Mark is 65%
5. Tung Yao Han- This guy is the most unuseable in among all. Loose to his two younger brothers in basketball. Mark is 60%
6. Tung Yao Chien- First younger brother of Yao Han. The tallest among all of us. Very good in attacking and rebounding because can jump quite high. Mark is 80%
7. Tung Yao Ann- The most yongest among all of us. Still in development stage. He is a good attaker also. Undefeatable when in the goal zone. mark is 78%
8. Chan Joon Wai- The most newest play basketball among all of us. Still in development stage. Stil don't know how to attack but quite accurate when shoot ball. Mark is 63%
As conclusion, our team just strong but quite weak when compare to other people team. So, hope our team can do our best in future but I seem like want to retire from basketball liao. Haha.

Nuk ka komente: