e hënë, 25 qershor 2007

About Karena Lam


Hi all, I post this blog is to intro to all of you one of my best friend. her name is Karena Lam. The following are her photo. Look cute,right? Haha. Sound like promoting for her only. Karena, you need to pay me advertisment fee. Haha. she is a very cute and talkative person. You can chat anything with her. Haha.

Let me tell you all about her. She like to bake cake. Sound like expert, whatever cakes she also know how to made, chocolate cake, fruit cake, cheese cake, black forest cake and etc. She also like to play pool, but me dont like it. She also train yoga,sound like very healthy. Anyone wan tto know her, she available with address
karenaluvvaness@hotmail.com and her HP number is 017-622xxxx. Haha, if you want, direct ask from her.

1 koment:

Nana tha...

wow....u really promoting me here leh...but anyway, i m not karena lam la.hahahaha